[M] O' Father, O' Father, Where art Thou
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Started it, figured this could be the talk on his Marijuana 'addiction' and getting another female pregnant and he'd like to talk about a co-rank, and his father's thoughts on him joining the brotherhood :3

Word Count → 000

Aro laid down in the field, his faithful deer at his side, the young growing buck's head was on the large brawny shouldered man's stomach. His eyes watched the clouds go by lazily. His thoughts on trying to go with the flow of the day, however, even he should know that impossibly. There wasn't much protecting to do since the cougars were taken down, and his back was little sore so he might as well let this day be for siesta. Aro's hand came down to rest on Buck's head, his other hand plucking the remains of his joint of his mouth and tossing it knowing the grass was too wet to catch. He wasn't out there, he was just mellowed today. It was the best he could do for now. The tuxedo man was very aware that he was starting to lean on being high anymore since his news with Eclipse, but he did his best just to keep it to a small joint when he felt overwhelmed.

He couldn't believe he was going to be a father, let alone a father to two litters. He wasn't at all going to tell Sidra about the second, when she found out about the first things almost got out of hand. He couldn't handle that...and the stress of it all was getting to him. Almost every cloud looked like a puppy, and he just ended up closing his eyes and petting Buck between the antler buds. What am I going to do...I can't bare keeping a secret from my girlfriend.... he snorted a laugh girlfriend...I can't even believe I have one of those.. Aro needed to talk to his father, there was so much to talk about! He had wanted to talk to him long before all this commotion, but there never seemed to be anytime in his father's schedule for him.

Aro rose into a sitting position. He wished he at least had mother, even if they never seemed to see eye to eye. His eyes looked to the deer, "Cosa devo fare?" His words came out in a perfect italian accent. He was almost amazed that he spoke in his mother's native tongue, but he wasn't. When Aro was overwhelmed he found he went to that language. He'd spoken it for months overseas and so now it was stuck in him when he was stressed, and sometimes when he was really angry. He knew he had to catch himself a few times with Sidra and his fight. She wouldn't have understood a word he had said. He wiped his face with his large hands then stood up. He couldn't lay around all day, even if he told himself he'd take it easy. In truth, Aro needed to spar. He needed to get out this bad energy and stress somehow, and swinging a sword always did it.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread