[M] O' Father, O' Father, Where art Thou
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He let his father talk, taking in his advice...but his father didn't speak anything the black and white male didn't already know or believe was the right thing to do. "...that had been my plan...I am taking responsibility of it all, dad...I wouldn't do anything less." He then listened to what else his dad had to say. He grinned knowing that was what he would have to do. He needed to tread cautiously now. He wasn't wanting to settle down. He had too much more to do before he was ready to be like his brothers. Who already seemed to have women tied onto them. Enzo with Juliet. Tony with Neela. There wasn't anything wrong with being tied down, it just wasn't in Aro's deck to want that. But he had to admit...Sidra did snare him. The woman was passionate, strong, sexy, and easy to talk to. But he could find nearly the same qualities in another woman. Still...there was something about her that caught him, and if he did think about it....truly thought about it, he didn't want to share Sidra. He didn't mind sharing the other women.

"...yeah...I will be more careful...it is just, most that I had came across seemed to understand I wasn't going to have a serious relationship with them...they seemed to understand that it was most likely just a one time deal..." His eyes looked over again to his father. Then the man went on about his problem. His situation.

Aro's ears perked with intent, taking it what was going on with his dad. Aro was at first upset, it was hard to picture his father with anyone but his mother. To now know that Skye, the leader of the Artisans was carrying his siblings...and it wasn't their mother. Aro wanted to bristle, but kept himself calm and just soaked and gnawed on the information. Then his father spoke of being interested in another within the pack. Aro's ears went back as he thought through his emotions. Tried to figure out how he really felt about this. After a moment of silence Aro figured it out, "..You know, I'm glad you've finally found someone you like, someone you might actually be able to love, truly love." It was true, wholeheartedly true. Aro was happy for his father, he was just upset that things took their course with his mother like that. It was hard, but he couldn't let his sadness ruin something good for his dad. "As for Skye, maybe this woman you like would be okay with it. Maybe she could get past it. Does she know you're falling for her?" Aro tried to think of who his father spent a lot of time with. Who did he like? Aro didn't meddle into his father's life much. He knew the man was busy and let him do his thing, while he himself went about.

Aro was okay with having half-siblings. It would be nice to watch another batch of Knights grow up....he would have to visit them..

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread