Kindling
[html]

Figured they could use the horses and place some fences down. WC:438

The male was staying around the pack lands, spending time catching up with his brother, and just learning about the lands, he was so thankful that the earth molten female had welcomed him into the pack, the male was also thankful for the offer for a spot to rest his head and allow his body to rest. The male would have to say for being so different from New Dawn, they seem to embrace the same heart that New Dawn had. Noah could see why these two packs were in the middest of a wonderful friendship. The silver male wasn’t sure if they were going to further the relationship into anything else, Noah would like it...jus so it wouldn’t be so odd to visit his brother.

Walking on two feet again, the male found it was odd to do once again. The male lifted his head picking up a scent of what was once a chipper little girl that walked with a pot. The male smiled, as he lifted his head. Her scent had changed much, but the male couldn’t wait to catch up with the child. ”Excess me Miss. I’m so hungry...this New Dawner is wondering if you would know where Uncle Noah would be able to grab a bite to eat?” The male eyes saw the swelling in her stomach. Noah secretly hoped that she had a mate that would help her with the raising of her children.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
by: Lin[/html]

Messages In This Thread