Kindling
[html]
(--) WC: 221/ OOC:

She was getting bored of the book in her hands, and was stiffling a yawn when she noticed someone, then the man spoke to her and she jumped up, a huge grin on her face and she ran after him, skippin a step and throwing her arms around the man; Noah! Oh it is good to see you, but what are you doing here of all places!? Oh where are my manners, you do look hungry come in, I think I have some warm leftovers from earlier if you wish.” She said, she had a way of cooking meat, but lately it was broth so that if it came up it wouldn’t hurt her so much to let it pass up. She nearly bounced up the steps to the door, but that was as much as she could do, though she had plenty of energy she was already tired.

“It really is good to see you, how have you been? What have you been up to? Where do you live now?” It was so long since she saw Noah, before she left and then some. From the looks of him, he didn’t feel bad that she left Ichika at all, though who knew what others thought. She just hoped he would and did forgive her.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread