Kindling
[html]

Sorry for the wait! WC:357 +3

With a chuckle the male was so happy to see the child. Well she wasn’t a child any longer, the swelling in her stomach told the male all he needed, and maybe more than he wanted to know. Since, he still thought of her as that chipper little teenager with the pot on her head, bouncing up the path to greet him. She was one of the last wolves he had spoken to before he left for New Dawn. The male sighed softly with a twinkle in his eyes; his stub quickly went down to put an arm under her to spot her body as she was hugging him. ”Well Lass, I had business to take care of, and figured I had to check up on one of the cutest Ichika no Ho-en, I’ve ever laid eyes upon!” The male moved his arm as she slipped down, thanks to walking around on the three legs he had built up an amazing amount of upper body strength.

Noah had promised her that he would eat her food sometime…how his stomach would take to the meal was a different topic. He hadn’t partaken in human like food in quite some time. Since his joining New Dawn, his meals had been fresh kill, raw and all natural. The male just waited on the bright eyed child to return to him. Oh how he missed her. She was always a bright light that never seemed to be off. ”I moved down to New Dawn shortly after I saw you, I just couldn’t take being away from my mom. She’s not getting any younger.” The male confessed, it slightly broke his heart to think that the two did not have the relationship that he had hoped to achieve by moving there, but that was not something he would go about telling anyone. Zalen knew..but then again what didn’t Zalen know. ”How long ago did you leave?” The male wanted to know if she had been around when both leaders that had founded the pack left, or if she was much like him and wanted something that just wasn’t within the pack borders.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]

Messages In This Thread