Kindling
[html]
(355)OOC: If you do not approve of the PP in any way let me know, I know i did a lil bit of it and if you wanna see her layout let me know I do have blueprints of her home ^^

Eclipse was very happy to see the man but she blushed and felt like a traitor when he said that, she looked away evasive to the comment, it was strange to be told that. She was only a pup after all, well a little older than that, but a pup nonetheless. She just shrugged and looked as innocent as possible. Noah spoke of moving to New Dawn, she knew of the place but had little interaction with it. His mother seemed to live there and she nodded figuring he was right in wanting to be with her. It made Eclipse wonder if she ever found her mother, would she too try to live with her in her last years of life. Somehow Eclipse couldn’t see herself doing that. Her mother already missed over a year of her own life after Conor left.

His question made her stop at her door and she looked away her ears flattened a little; “I ran off again, I was looking for family too...” She said, she didn’t finish though, she opened her door into her home. It was a bright place, though the hall was dark with no windows to it, but it was short and led straight to a brightly lit living room and kitchen. She motioned to the old dusty couch for him to sit and relax. Her food was prepared for carnivores in mind. She never cooked the meat thoroughly so there was much of the red much in between and that was what Eclipse favored herself. “I have more than enough for you and some for dinner too;” She said as she pulled out a clean plate to put in some of the still warm meat she was keeping warm in the hearth. She brought it to him and curled her feet under her. She hoped he would like it. There was the natural flavors of the grease of the own animal that was used to glaze over the meat iself, as well as other oils and she had rosemary and thyme mixed in. A good combination Eclipse thought.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread