Kindling
[html]
(264) OOC:

Eclipse would have been better with Noah or even Saul as a father figure when she went into her first cycle as it was she nearly mated with one man and then a second successfully, which resulted in her pregnant form now. If she had gotten help understanding her feelings from those she knew, it would have been easier for her to just tell any man to get away from her.

Noahs’ comment made Eclipse smile a little and blush; “I appreciate it. Saul was there as much as he could have been he’s been more of a father than my own.” She said and watched him eat, it seemed to be favorable as he ate the whole thing and complimented her. She beamed happily as she took the dishes from him to put in the sink and returned to sit next to him. His question mad her cringe inwardly, her smile fell and she looked down at her little pregnant belly. Her hand went to it as though covering the puppies ears; “I do not have one... I um...” She blushed unbelieving she was telling him this, but he deserved to know, he was her friend no matter how long it had been since they saw each other; “I went into my first heat and I could not control myself I suppose....” She was not looking at him anymore, but looking down embarrassed at the fact she did not hold back. She felt like an easy wolf who would let any man into her bed.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread