passing through nature to eternity.
[html]
sorry for the wait - we can probably close this up? I just wanted to finally post again xD;

It seemed as if the war with AniWaya had been a million years past now, so much was he focused on everything going on in his own life. Had that really only been recently? His lips narrowed as he recalled the tough time that they had been subjected to due to the reign of Maska. This Ulilohi, from what he knew, was nothing like the former tyrant, and certainly Claudius was not. It was a shame to hear that they were having troubles keeping the peace as of late.

Jade eyes, once nearly omniscient but now hardly more lifelike than the stone they replicated, looked to Silvano to search for his response. Crimson Dreams, he knew, had been more directly involved than Cour des Miracles had been, and so while he thought it was fine, he worried that the former Dreamer would disagree. Thankfully, however, the young male vocalized the thoughts that the King repeated in his mind. "I certainly agree with Silvano, though I hope you do not come into enough unfortunate to need them."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread