passing through nature to eternity.
[html]
[/html]Claudius nodded when Silvano looked to him for confirmation. He did not want to try to push himself to speak more than was necessary, since he knew that if he spoke too much and too often, it only ended up stressing him out and made it more difficult to communicate. When Silvano said that they would 'give' them back their warriors, he had to restrain himself from saying more. He suspected that he must have looked quite cross--or perhaps constipated, since he was trying very hard not to look cross. It was so difficult because the other wolf's attitude was so paternalistic: yes, he had come to ask for their warriors back, but it would only be a move that would permit what was rightfully theirs. But 'allowing' them or 'permitting' them to have them struck Claudius as so laughable he had trouble keeping it all bottled up. He was here on a mission of peace and he couldn't ruin it. That was the whole point. And he couldn't let his personal emotions or his pride ruin this for the tribe.

"Nuh-not wuh-with yuh-you I duh-do huh-hope," he said in response to Vigilate. As he spoke, he glanced from the one male to the other because his response was for both of them. "Thuh-though, I duh-do wuh-warn you: Luh-liam Ruh-rhiann-nuh-non... is a ruh-rapist... and a suh-sadist. Our wuh-warriors a-a-are tuh-to puh-protect thuh-the innocent... from huh-his puh-perverted... cuh-claws. I-i-if yuh-you huh-hear of huh-him, yuh-you wuh-will be rewarded. Huh-he muh-must a-a-answer... to Ani-wuh-Wayan... juh-justice." He lowered his head slowly to gather his thoughts, but then shook it. They did not need to know more. He had gotten what AniWaya needed and now they could protect Gemma with a clean conscience. If that monster ever ventured near AniWaya again, he would deliver unto him the justice that he so deserved.[html]
[/html]
WC: 308

Messages In This Thread