Tonight, explore.
[html]
227 | Flustered Ink is Flustered!

Ink nodded with a almost stupid sounding 'ah' at the other male's explanation- he'd be back. It wasn't until he mentioned Gemma that Ink became talkative- in a way that suggested discomfort. "Gemma? Yeah, I know her." He started simply enough, ears perking with interest. "She was my father's girlfriend for a while. Supposedly, the pups she has are my half-siblings, but I dunno how that'd work... since... I'm older and he left AniWaya long before I was born." He murmured the last bit in his own personal confusion, but it didn't mean he was done.

"She's a beautiful lady, despite her scars. I can see why my father liked her so much. The ring I wear was hers at one point- I barely got it back from her when she saw it." He looked down at his chest, where the silver ring sat on its chain. "She's the best connection I have to my father. Y'know, I should probably go see her again soon- I haven't seen her since before I joined Vinatta." The 'conversation' continued from there as the boy rambled on pointlessly, paws shuffling in the green below and ears flicking hopelessly about, as if each new sentence struck a new emotion in the boy.

If a wolf could sweat and blush, that's what Ink would be doing at that moment- flustered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread