gathering the candles but not their tongues
[html]

Lazy and using post from an eaten thread. ;_;

Can't change so unnaturally, Demons they follow me

All my reasons for insanity, all a part of me

His children had been born.

Levent should have been glad—and he was. He had a boy and a girl, both tiny enough to fit snugly in his hands and both terrifyingly helpless. He’d had his doubts about what kind of father he would be, but now all he knew was that he’d be there for the puppies for as long as they needed and wanted him. They were his to protect.

Even now, trotting down the streets of the city in his scarcely-used lupus form, the Turkish wolf wondered if he should be back in Cercatori d’Arte watching over them. The mother of his children was blind, and they were so small—but he found himself trusting Hotaru and the other members of the pack. All the pups would do was eat and sleep for several days; he didn’t think they’d be a problem.

The problem was his feline companion. Wilson had been angry off and on since Hotaru announced her pregnancy, and now the white tomcat was gone. Lev had shifted down and tracked him to the edge of Halifax, where he’d hoped to quickly find the cat and apologize and say other things he knew he should say. Instead, the city smelled only of day-hot asphalt and rats, leaving him standing baffled in the middle of the dark street.

<style>
.levSpir {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:justify; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:98%; max-width:700px; }
.levSpir .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/26nM9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.levSpir .ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.levSpir .tagline {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:16px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; padding:30px 0px;}
.levSpir .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.levSpir p {text-indent:10%; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread