gathering the candles but not their tongues
[html]

Lev is actually in lupus. Smile Shoulda made clearer since he's rarely in that form. :x

Can't change so unnaturally, Demons they follow me

All my reasons for insanity, all a part of me

The end of his colorful cloth dragged on the pavement, and the wolf paused to lift his foreleg and pull on it, tightening it slightly. It was the one accessory he carried from form to form, and he supposed it might be easier to tie it around his neck instead, but old habits died hard. The feel of it around his ankle was a part of him, and he would miss if it were gone, just as he missed his friend now.

His dark ears flattened. Several times Wilson had had tantrums and run off, but it was always in areas they knew very well, or otherwise he wouldn’t have gone far away. Surely he knew that eagles perched on the high buildings in the city—but the tomcat was crafty, and Lev knew he’d have hidden himself away carefully, probably taking advantage of the shade on the hot summer day. His own pads were near-burning on the asphalt, but he ignored the pain easily as he continued his search.

It was not very long before a feline scent caught in his nostrils, and the wolf threw his head up excitedly. “Wilson?” he called, and his blue eyes fell to a pair of cat’s eyes in the darkness. He started forward before realizing that their shade was emerald rather than amber, and he paused, his tail drooping. Quickly, not wanting to scare the cat away, he apologized in low speech—then, just out of loneliness, sat down and explained through brief meows that he’d thought the cat was someone else.

<style>
.levSpir {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:justify; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:98%; max-width:700px; }
.levSpir .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/26nM9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.levSpir .ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.levSpir .tagline {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:16px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; padding:30px 0px;}
.levSpir .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.levSpir p {text-indent:10%; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread