gathering the candles but not their tongues
[html]

ilu! <3

Can't change so unnaturally, Demons they follow me

All my reasons for insanity, all a part of me

The feline tongue came as second nature to the wolf, although his accent was especially clear in his vocalizations and his tail, which wasn’t as flexible as a cat’s. When he lived in London, he had often communicated this way with those who couldn’t speak English, and it had also become a more covert way to speak with Wilson. He’d learned from the beginning that cats had a lot to say, and he saw any animal with good information as equal to his own species. They might not have the bodies of luperci, but many had minds to match, and so there was nothing odd to him about sitting and talking with a cat in the empty streets of Halifax.

And he didn’t miss a beat when the cat replied in high speech, only frowned and shook his head with defeated amusement. “I’m not looking for a canine,” Levent replied, inclining his head pointedly to the black cat. “Have you seen a white one of your folk? A tom. I’m afraid he’s mad at me.” It was more information than he’d usually let on, especially to luperci who’d scoff at him the moment he referred to Wilson as a friend rather than a pet, but he found himself oddly trusting this cat—and he was completely at his mercy, anyway. Maybe cats had a secret spy network, or something; it wasn’t too far-fetched.

<style>
.levSpir {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:justify; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:98%; max-width:700px; }
.levSpir .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/26nM9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.levSpir .ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.levSpir .tagline {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:16px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; padding:30px 0px;}
.levSpir .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.levSpir p {text-indent:10%; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread