gathering the candles but not their tongues
[html]
secret cat spy network!

Element wasn't surprised when the male spoke high speech back to him, telling him that he was not looking for a canine - it he wasn't looking for a canine, it must not be surprising to him that the black feline could speak in high speech as many other canines were with him. A white tom of the cat species - Element himself could not really say that he had seen any of his species lately at all - the 'Souls area had always been more populated with canines, causing cats to be more scarce.

"I can't say I have - I'm sorry," he said. "I don't see many felines around. I could help you look for him, if you want," he offered - it seemed that this male canine cared for Wilson, wherever and whoever he was, and the cat himself did not have much else to do at the moment. Perhaps Wilson could speak High Speech like Element could - it would make for quite the interesting conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread