gathering the candles but not their tongues
[html]

Totallyyyy. And I'm lazy so Wils shows up in this post rather than later. :|

Can't change so unnaturally, Demons they follow me

All my reasons for insanity, all a part of me

Levent smiled softly in understanding to mask his disappointment—but he knew he shouldn’t be too surprised. If the white tomcat didn’t want to be found, he wouldn’t even let one of his own species find him. That, and he’d always been awkward around other felines anyway; he thought too much like a luperci to truly fit in with his own kind.

“That would be great,” the wolf replied when the dark cat offered his help. He paused, looking at the beige toes of his paws, and added, “My name is Levent.” He guessed they might as well get better acquainted if they were going to go searching together.

As it turned out, they didn’t have to do very much searching at all; a voice came down from the rooftop. “Beni aldatıyor, sen misin?”

Levent blinked and craned his neck to see the white shape perched at the edge of the roof, his ears flattening. “How the hell do you know how to say that?” he complained, and Wilson disappeared for a while before the sound of paws pattering on a fire escape reached them. The white cat kept his distance, however, his dark sand-colored eyes flickering uncertainly over the black male.

His tail twitched back and forth in a way that suggested displeasure, but the rest of him was calm as he addressed the other cat in English, his London accent flavoring his greeting. “Hello. I guess you found my wolf.”

<style>
.levSpir {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:justify; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:98%; max-width:700px; }
.levSpir .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/26nM9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.levSpir .ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.levSpir .tagline {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:16px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; padding:30px 0px;}
.levSpir .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.levSpir p {text-indent:10%; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread