gathering the candles but not their tongues
[html]

This sucks, I'm sorry. >__< I'm making an effort to keep it interesting. >_>

Can't change so unnaturally, Demons they follow me

All my reasons for insanity, all a part of me

The black cat introduced himself as Element, and Levent smiled in acknowledgment. In London, most cats walked around with names similar to luperci—or, at least, those capable of high speech did. Wilson was one such individual. He found low speech names to flow more, to enhance an attribute obvious of the animal (he’d helped a queen whose name consisted of a certain chirp and precise wave of the tail), but—but he shouldn’t dwell on it. The cat’s name was Element, and that was good enough for him.

After the white feline showed up, Element kept his cool and took a long, uncomfortable moment (for Wils, at least) to respond. Wilson flattened his ears briefly but nodded, and Levent grinned. “Probably a pet cat,” he suggested, “knowing the luperci who live around here. Every animal is a pet.” He reached out to prod at his companion with a cream-toed paw, but it didn’t look like Wilson was in the mood to joke around and banter with him.

“I was looking for you for ages, you know,” Levent added more softly; he might have lapsed into low speech to keep the conversation private, but it was a moot point with the third wheel being another cat.

“Really? I’m surprised you noticed I was gone,” Wilson replied, and Lev scowled before the white tom managed to work up the guts to look Element in the eye, tail still dancing erratically. “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a cat who can speak like I can. Are you from around here?”

<style>
.levSpir {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:justify; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:98%; max-width:700px; }
.levSpir .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/26nM9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.levSpir .ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.levSpir .tagline {font-family:'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:16px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; padding:30px 0px;}
.levSpir .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.levSpir p {text-indent:10%; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread