gathering the candles but not their tongues
[html]

The white cat flattened his ears for a moment, something Element found curious; did he not like him? Element remained with an emotionless face, not betraying himself to the ivory feline or his canine companion. He knew that Daisuke and his feline companion was not comprised of a pet-owner relationship, but again he was silent, considering carefully the conversations between cat and wolf out of curiousity.

He could not ignore the question directed towards him by the white feline, however, and once more took a short while to collect his thoughts. "Not quite," he said smoothly and lowly at last. "I come from north of here, but not too far; around the mountains." Indeed, it had been in the grassy fields of the mountains that he had hailed. "I've met many canines in my life, and a few other cats who speak like us; they allowed me to learn the High Speech. Where are you from, if I may ask?"

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread