M-I am a master at this game
[html]

WC:286 - Totally not the theme for the table – but who cares.

She sat down on the steps of her porch and stared at the dead buck on the side walk. ”I’m no good at it either. I just thought it would make a nice blanket for you, but it’s alright. I can give you one off of my bed.” She could give him the wolf pelt off of her bed if anything. ”Well, do your best. You don’t even have to do it for a blanket- just do it for the meat then.” Rio readied her dagger, grabbed two jars in her fingers, which clinked together as she stepped off of the porch, and walked toward the carcass. She kneeled on the concrete, which hurt her knees, and set the jars aside her. Then she started skinning what she could of the skin away in the animal’s shoulder area.

She threw the skin to the side, and continued to cut slabs of meat off of the animal’s body. When she had a good slice, she stuck it in the jar. She fit as much meat into one jar as she could, and then flipped the lid closed. She set the full one to the side and started filling up the other one. When the two that she brought were full, she switched them with two more from the porch. She continued the process until the portion she skinned was down to the bone. Then she moved to a different area and repeated the process until all the jars were full. Then she started eating, despite legs still needing to be cut off for Harvey and Thana downstairs. She wasn’t even sure if Thana was home… Rio watched Itzal skin as she ate a few pieces. ”Mm… Good meat.”

Code by Kitty; Photo by Angus Clyne@flickr

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread