M-I am a master at this game
[html]
Word Count :: 406 || Points: 3 Ooc text here

Itzal nodded when she said he could do what he wanted with the rest. He waited while she cut off a leg for her other house guest. He would cut off what he wanted to eat for now and then he would work on the body later. He would keep the skull, incase he ever needed it. The ribs he could get rid of, they would be no good. He would eat the heart as a treat. He smiled at the thought then looked at the remaining legs. He would just get as much meat off of them as possible. And he would take a hoof or two. He could find some use for them. The rest he would scrap. It felt like a waste but he didn't have the time or materials to make use of the entire buck. So for now he just cut away some meat, eating some of it. He didn't look up as Rio went inside with the leg. He stayed outside, working on getting into the rib cage.

He eventually managed to work the ribcage open and get at the heart. He took a bite of it, enjoying how bloodly it was. He licked his lips and swallowed down the rest in a few more bites. He then stood up and dragged what little of the carcass that remained off to the side of later. He was just standing up to head back inside when Rio called out to him. "No I'm fine. I'll work on the rest later." He walked up the steps, grabbing as many jars as he could on his way in and went into the Kitchen he had seen before. He had noticed Rio on the couch, but didn't say anything to her yet, first he put the jars on the counters in the kitchen and then he walked back into the main room. "That should last you for a while right? He sat down on the floor in front of the couch, leaning back against it. His head was about at Rio's knees as he yawned some. He looked at her and gave her a rueful smile. "So what now? That didn't take as long as I expected." Itzal had made good time getting his kill and with both of them working they had gotten a lot of meat off of it in a little amount of time. So now they had time to kill.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread