M-I am a master at this game
[html]

He smiled and sighed, getting up on the couch where she had made room,"Thanks."He laid his head against the back of the couch and close his eyes, relaxing. He flexed his knuckles as some of them popped and cracked. He rolled his head to the side and relaxed against the couch. Itzal was tired from the night before and was happy to have a minute or two to sit down and rest.

Itzal jumped some when she said the owl's name. He thought that she was talking to him and he looked at her with a confused expression as she jumped up off of the couch and went to the back door. Itzal was surprised when an Owl flew into the room before Rio returned. The owl watched Itzal and Itzal watched it back. Until Rio came into the room, then Itzal looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Who is your friend? He asked as he saw Rio pet the owl and sit back down on the couch.

Itzal spread out on the couch more, since she had given him more room and thought."I don't really have much to do. I mean, I just got into town so I honestly don't have the much going on."He shrugged and smiled laying his head back down on the couch and sighing. "I'm just glad I managed to get you some food for a while." He said as his eyes once again close and his head rolled to the side so he could rest.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread