M-I am a master at this game
[html]

Itzal smiled as she mentioned herself having a fox once. He couldn't help but laugh softly and look at her. "Toki? And how many animals have you had exactly? They seem to like you." And Itzal, always the flirt, couldn't help but add, "Even the stray wolves and dogs seem to like you." He glanced at her and smirked before looking back up to the owl and wondered if the owl would even understand where its own name came from. Then he looked at Rio and smiled curiously, "Really? I would never have pegged you as Italian. Maybe from here, or France maybe, but not Italian. Maybe I'm just not good with judging you." Normally Itzal could judge people pretty well. He had meant lots of people in his time and a lot of them had been from over the ocean originally. He sometimes like to test himself on guessing where people came from. "So what does the name mean, in Italian I mean?" Itzal asked, laying his head back down and sighed as he relaxed. Itzal chuckled as she said that the owl would have told her if he didn't like her name, but then he remembered she might be serious. "Oh so can you talk to him. What is it called.....low speech right? Do you speak that?" Itzal didn't bother opening his eyes to ask the question but he did open them when he felt her legs moved. He looked down at her legs and smirked when he realize what she was doing, but then he just close them again and went back to resting.

"Oh, I didn't realize that there were packs all the way out there. Last time I was at Inferni I hadn't heard of it." He shrugged though because then again, he hadn't been at Inferni in a long time. He wasn't sure how long it had been now but it was long indeed. And he knew for sure he wouldn't be welcome there again. But Itzal was still surprised he hadn't heard of New Dawn when he was there. "Is New Dawn well...new?" he asked, looking at her this time with a raise eyebrow. He didn't know where he had gotten that habit from, but he was rather fond of it.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread