M-I am a master at this game
[html]

WC:310 - Ooc.

Rio hugged her knee as she began to explain, ”Well, just three. Toki, Vitalia, my horse outside, and Acciai.” She smiled seductively and nudged his stomach with her toes gently. ”Well, I look different from my family. My mother says I look ‘foxy’. I don’t really think so…” She adjusted her dress again, not that it needed to be. ”I don’t really know what the name means – I know I just heard it and liked it. So, because my owl was going unnamed for a long while, I just started calling him that.” Her eyes looked back at Acciai when she answered his low-speech question. ”Yes, low speech. He doesn’t talk to me, but I think if he ever needed to, he would.”

Rio rested her pretty eyes on Itzal’s calm face. Since she wasn’t staring up at the bloodstained ceiling anymore, she had to look at something. His face was calm and relaxed which made her calm and relaxed as well. ”Yeah, there were two packs that just recently developed over there. Sangi’lak and Vinatta… New Dawn’s in the area as well. Before Grand Lake.” Not that he would know landmarks. The only reason she knew where Grand Lake was, was because it was where she met that hunk Jaden. Thinking of him made shivers go up her spine – he was something she could dream about, but couldn’t have. She didn’t realize it, but she answered both of his questions with one answer.

Feeling her leg warm on his lap, she let her head fall back on the pillows. Her sudden limpness allowed her dress to fall up passed her thighs – but it wasn’t like she was flashing him. Plenty of others walked around ‘naked’ too. To a human, she would have been sitting there indecent, but to Luperci – her accessories were going a bit haywire at that moment.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread