so starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
[html]

(237) LA LA LA ♫ ♪

Ink by Sky!

Jericho was still slightly upset. She heaved heavy breaths of hot hair at Ink's face, clicking her teeth together by his ears. He tilted his head away, but otherwise didn't do much to fend her off- his attention was on the other man and his horse. "No, I've had her all my life. She was my father's." He stated, shaking his head and finally bringing a hand up to push the angry snout away from his face. "I really am sorry, sir-- Jericho, calm down!"

He turned to the horse, who'd taken hold of his shirt sleeve and given him a few tugs of protest, jostling his arm. He rumbled in scolding to the mare, who gave his hair a tug between her teeth in rebel response before finally- finally- deciding to calm down. Ink pushed her head away gently, huffing. "Crazy horse."

His gaze fell on the strangers again. "It's gotta be the area. She used to live South of here, in AniWaya, so maybe she thought she'd found an old friend or something." Not that she looked happy now. The other horse wasn't one Jericho knew at all- if Ink's theory was right, her reaction to discovering the truth would've been enough to tempt her temper. Spooked by the mistake, maybe? "Are you and yours alright?" He waved a hand to the horse and to the cat, hoping he hadn't caused any damage.

<style>
.inkrecycled {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.inkrecycled p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.inkrecycled p.image {text-align:center; float:left; margin:10px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.inkrecycled .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.inkrecycled .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.inkrecycled b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.inkrecycled u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread