Exchanging of Rings
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 349

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

The words that Soran had told her, still echoed to her, about how at one point in her life she had a brother, and her brother was a bad evil creature. Charm could not think of little Kasmot being mean, he was the one that stood up for their mother when Hallow had hit her. Kasmot made sure that they all returned, he had taken the adult weight of the task to return to the pack and to their father. Kasmot was never the evil one out of the two, if anything Charm was evil since she just tried to hide with in the shadows within the little cabin that Hallow had held them in. Soran had also told Charm on one of the very few short walks that they took, that Kasmot never went by that name, he took the middle name that mother and father had given him, that name was so dark and actually scared Charm a bit thinking about the power that name seemed to come with it.

The black lady had leaked the information that Lucifer had taken up a pup, by the name of Jazper, and Jazper (even for having Lucifer as a father)turned out to be a wonderful man, and he had a set of pups and most of them lived in Jazper’s pack lands. Charm knew that Soran would not lie to her about all of this information; it was chilling to think that her brother could turn into such a monster in such a short amount of time really. The calico female just as close as her nerves would let her move, she wanted to meet this side of the family that she had…and yet she didn’t want to. A part of her was just fine with being blind to the fact that she had more family out there. She loved the family she had with Aeron. Little Pride was not little any more; she had grown into a very pretty lady. Charm just wished Aeron and Pride would get along. The female stopped looking around…she couldn’t move any more.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread