Exchanging of Rings
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 327...I feel Aro getting pushed away happening.

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Only a hand was separating the two bodies from being one. He held her hand, so softly, so tenderly, like her hand was a butterfly whose wings could not be touched. This stirred up odd feelings for her, she knew where her heart went and where it belonged to, but she had to admit getting talked to like this, being touched like this…it was strangely nice. She wouldn’t fight it, which was for sure; she was going to bath in this male treating her young teen pup where hormones played the factoring role in everything.

The touching of his mouth to her hand, made her shudder. Her heart was racing as she turned her face away from the male; however she did not and just did not want to pull her hand away from his mouth. Aeron and she did not talk this way, they were more…real. This male talked to her like a price from one of the books she read. So naturally she took on the role of the submissive flirty princess. ”Oh Mr. Marino!” She giggled as she placed her free paw over her mouth.

She let her chest rise up as she lowered her head a bit to have her maw pushed down towards her shoulder as again the lashes flickered over her eyes, ”I was out trying to solve the issues in the world…but again I seemed to fail!” She looked back up at him as she pushed out her bottom lip a bit as her soft colored eyes showed how upset she was about these ‘issues’ ”It seems Mr. Marino…that I failed because packs still are killing for sport, I just think it’s soo beastly…We’re not beast…I thought we have evolved. We clearly needed to learn a lesson about not wasting, the humans got to be so wasteful towards the end, and look what happened to them…We must change.” She sniffed as she tried not to allow her-self to start crying.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread