i remember being held
[Dohtml]

posting from my phone, so it's a weird post lol. I've never successfully done this before.

Foxglove walked with her gaze pinned to the ground, looking at the ground with fruitless determination. There were no plants of use where she walked; this was too busy, where most of the pack lived. She had been spending quite a bit of time lately looking for different plants, though she was not able to teach herself much about them. If she were able to read it would be easy enough, but unfortunately, the Monroe gypsy had never learned the skill. Still, it did not bother her, really. It just meant she would have to rely on learning from others. She wasn't sure what she wanted to learn yet, but it would be best to start with the basics.

She was not watching where she was walking, as evidenced by the way she jumped, startled to have noticed the heavy scent of Odessa and her young son so nearby. Her tail lashed anxiously from side to side, her good far pressed against her skull. "I'm s-sorry," she stammered, obviously caught off guard for having almost run into the pair. "I wasn't um... Watching where I was going."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread