life is a perception of your own reality
[html]
http://i30.tinypic.com/124c39x.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fff; outline: 1px solid #9C9C9C; background-color: #286ABD;">
      Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae leo eget dui imperdiet egestas.

It's a luscious mix of words and tricks

Cercelee took the male’s laughter in good humor. She knew it was her mannerisms and way of speech that had caused his merriment, and that was more than okay with her. Some might be offended at the response their own foolishness caused, but Cercelee embraced it. At times she acted like a child, and was perfectly aware of it, and what’s more, she was perfectly okay with it. His laugh caused her to smile more sincerely at herself, there was a certain enjoyment Cercelee could only derive from her own playfulness. “She only says nice things, I promise.”

Or at least Savina had only said nice things the one time she mentioned her brother. Still, the way Ehno had been spoken about, Cercelee guessed that there were few ill words his sister had to say about him. “She missed you, I’m glad you’ve come here. For her sake.” Cercelee spoke earnestly, and for a moment a stab of sorrow took her by surprise. The images of Lisi and Tuki flashed before her but the memories were gone as soon as they had surfaced. “It must be nice to have family so close, especially if they are both family and friend.”

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread