Publicize the leader handbook?
QUOTE (Skye Collins @ Aug 23 2012, 05:41 PM)
QUOTE (Sura @ Aug 23 2012, 06:02 PM)
I feel that most players will never really delve into the wiki, let alone encounter that particular page. And, most players are going to be level-headed, mature people.

I still feel that we can make everyone happy. How about a disclaimer?  Something like  " This page contains mature material and may not be appropriate for sensitive members or those not serious about starting a pack. "  And then if anyone is offended, it's their own fault, and they have no reason to complain. Liken it to putting a [M] on mature threads [/quote]
It's not really that people don't want to see the handbook, but that some leaders are concerned that those who do see the handbook will bug leaders about certain things in it. The Handbook doesn't contain mature materials ^^ [/quote]
People shouldn't have a reason to bug the leaders about anything, as long as the leaders are doing their jobs right. :/ And if they do, they're obviously just trolling. As far as I can tell, all of our leaders are doing a pretty good job, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. x:

Messages In This Thread