Part of the Whole
[html]

Word Count :: This will be my last post. Excellent thread Shadow. We can assume Zalen and Shadow sparred for a bit and then perhaps hunted something and ate together Smile

Zalen watched Shadowfang carefully as he considered the Alpha’s words, but luckily he saw no sign of rage or any other dangerous emotion flash across his mismatched eyes. Instead, and much to Zalen’s relief, he turned to embrace him and Zalen was glad to close his arms around the subordinate and slap him on the back.

Shadow pulled away and spoke words that eased the Alpha’s heart even more; that he appreciated Zalen and the others for worrying about him, and that he would not push his opinions on Amy anymore. But he did ask that he would be allowed there at the end, a request which Zalen chose not to answer yet; he was not quite sure how to answer it. But Shadow reaffirmed his loyalty to the pack and his love for them all and Zalen wagged his tail and nodded, I’m proud of you. You truly have strength beyond just the physical. He clamped his hand on the black male’s shoulder once more, Come, I’ll train with you now, if you’re up for it. He gave Shadow a smile and then moved to prepare for a little sparring.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread