He must be Great
[html]

OOC:

It took longer than she would have expected, the silence causing her to start and turn away, believing he was out, before the frantic calls returned. Her uncle has not told her much about the new members, besides his name, that he hailed from the Great Tribe and that he had been a warrior along side her father. Of course the mere thought of getting to know someone who knew her parents first hand excited the young wolfess and had sent her tail wagging towards the hut. Taking a brief moment to take a deep breath and prepare herself to be proper, remember her manners, and think of the questions she had for the great warrior she hesitantly stepped in.

Jade eyes quickly found the source of the calls and she turned to him with a deep bow from the hip speaking to him in Aniwayan, I don’t mean to intrude great warrior but my uncle told me about your arrival and I couldn’t help but think of what an honor it would be to speak with you. Looking around the room she took in the sight of the cot, scythe and drum. The room certainly seemed empty for someone from the Great Tribe, weren’t they suppose to have many beautiful things? Thinking it rude to not introduce herself she focused her eyes back up at the taller male, Ale ayv dagovgi Jiya Chandraki, ayv edutsi Anarck unohelei ayv gvwaduwidv. He appeared to be fairly lanky, especially for a man who was apparently a warrior. Had her father been built the same? Looking at him it was clear he was also a red wolf as her father had been, a pleasant surprise. Still she wondered how capable he was, could he really fight off anything? Most wolves were probably taller and bigger than him, making him an easy defeat if it came down to a fist fight.

<style type="text/css">
.jiya1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#fed7f3; text-shadow:#301829 1px 1px 2px;}
.jiya1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.jiya1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#e1b7d3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o5uPn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b687a8; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#896d80; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.jiya1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.jiya1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jiya1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread