A lie told often enough becomes the truth
[html]

i'll put this on priority then, try to get replies up for you fast

Word Count → 000

Angel was a man of science beside his religion, he had been raised that way. But his father had not. His father had learnt what he knew from travelling and reading, something that Angel's abuelo wasn't keen on to say the least and avoid blaspheming. Large coal ears flickered to Willam's words, 'Yes. But I assume ones akin to those are the types that pass us by without destruction. At least I hope so' he said, peering upwards. Cor still huddled on his shoulder in fright, watching the sky with beady eyes. Although Angel spoke of his hope that they pass by, if they fell on heretics he wouldn't complain.

'Angel Fabregas i Reus' he announced in response to Willam's introduction. Her own title was not something he was familiar with, but he assumed it was a way of inquiring as to his name while being good enough to offer her own at the same time. 'I think it is beautiful' he offered simply, 'Science in motion'. Of course, as he believed, God made Science. So therefore it's was still Gods handiwork.

<style>
.agenlsanta .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenlsanta p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenlsanta b {color:#595959; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenlsanta {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RHmGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#595959;}
.agenlsanta .inner {margin:0px 10px 360px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenlsanta .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread