A lie told often enough becomes the truth
[html]

awesome Smile

Word Count → 000

'Els heretges...' Angel scoffed quietly, then repeated himself in English. 'Heretics...' For he assumed that the woman didn't speak Catalan, like most others didn't. He took into consideration the fact that if she spoke Spanish, she may have been able to decipher the phrase herself. But it didn't harm Angel to repeat himself in any way, did it? 'I should hope they fall on them above others. At least the ones who seek to cause commotion for us'. Non believers generally didn't both Angel, only the ones who sought to create problems. The same could be said for believers too. Like the wolves that attacked. The thought turned sour in his mind and he moved on.

'Science' Angel began, 'Is a broad subject...' Being a non native speaker of English, he struggled to find the words to voice what Science was. 'It, uh. It covers lots of things really, astrology, biology, geology. The sky, the earth, the sea. It's hard to explain... You'd be better off reading a book about it', Angel paused, 'If you can read of course. Many can't'. It was strange, being here in a world full of those who couldn't. 'It is something I believe in alongside religion. But I suppose it is not important to you?'

<style>
.agenl1dasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenl1dasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenl1dasut b {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenl1dasut {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... f032e8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e0211; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenl1dasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenl1dasut .wordcount {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread