A lie told often enough becomes the truth
[html]

Word Count → 319 :: And this post takes care of the 1500 words. Thanks for helping me to take care of it quickly. You can take it off priority now and just get to it whenever you have time now.

No, Catalan wasn't among the languages that she knew. There was only English, French, and Latin where it concerned scripture. English was her predominant language though. She was glad for the translation that was given because of this. "Yes, heretics." The word was confirmed but Willam had no idea if he actually understood it or not. At least not until he spoke again. She smiled at his assessment. "Yes, I wouldn't mind if it were meant to punish those that burnt the church. My only wish is for them to not burn as they don't deserve to be cleansed of their transgressions." Of course she was speaking of what had happened in la Chemin and had forced her away from her home.

"Astrology? Biology? Geology?" They all sounded like foreign words to her as she mimicked them. She had no clue as to their meanings or anything at all about them. "I can read. I read every day for devotion." Of course the only thing that Willam had ever read was the Bible that she had transcribed. It was the only book in her possession and the only one that she had touched, other than the one that she had copied from of course. She didn't know there were other sorts of books or things to read. Nothing like that could have been found in la Chemin.

"I have never heard of it before. In la Chemin we would only speak of the Word when having Mass and Communion. The only other group activity I took part in was hunting. I've only ever read my Book and nothing else." Willam had no idea if she would ever be interested in science since she had never been exposed to it before. All of the wonders that had a scientific explanation behind it had always been though of as to have some form of spiritual meaning where she had grown up.

<style>
.coyote1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... qiurgw.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:80px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.coyote1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.coyote1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.coyote1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.coyote1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.coyote1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.coyote1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread