A lie told often enough becomes the truth
[html]

ooc

Word Count → 000

'Ah' he chorused softly. Blue eyes turning to Willam then to the sky, attempting to neatly divide his attention between the woman and the solar phenomenon. 'Yes. I remember that. It's quite different, for me at least, from where I lived and was born. You're lucky you came at this time, any earlier and you may have found yourself caught up in a fickle war'. To him, the Boreas picked a stupid reason to wage war on Inferni. Obviously the Boreas wolves thought differently.

Many would think the idea of burning to death frightening. Truth was any type of death would be recognised as frightening to the right people. A rare, few people actually wanted to die on the grand scale of things after all. He hummed in agreement to Willam's words, eyes returning to the sky. 'Where ever it's heading, however, at least it's trail follows here so that we have something almighty to draw our eye to. Powerful, yet beautiful'. His words were full of quite passion, pretty things were something he wasn't altogether unfamiliar with. Barcelona had been full of such things, living and inanimate alike.

'I am not sure. Though I don't think it will last long' Although he was knowledgeable, he had only scraped the surface as a teen form reading books and since then he'd forgotten a small amount and now had no interest to follow it up again. Angel shrugged gently, 'I don't know' but he gave it thought none the less. 'Southern America I hope. A bandit camp near Rosario perhaps? I had trouble with them before...' His nosed twitched in distaste, but he remained silent about the subject.

<style>
.agenl1dasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenl1dasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenl1dasut b {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenl1dasut {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... f032e8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e0211; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenl1dasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenl1dasut .wordcount {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread