Run,run,run all the way home
[html]

I like the whole butcher Idea and all. I think was a cool idea. And let me know if you want me to change anything okay? Itzal is a hard ass when he wants to be.

Itzal had just been about to turn around when he heard some yelling. He stopped wondering what the sound could possibly be. Itzal shifted into his optime form and headed towards the sound at a fairly fast pace. He made sure not to make any noise on his approach, falling into his old sneaking habits easily as he neared the edge of the city. He could hear something behind just one more corner and as he rounded it he stopped to take in what he could see. The first thing he noticed was the big rottweiler holding a younger pup by the scruff of his neck. Then Itzal noticed the sausage on the ground and frowned. He could tell for the most part what was going on but he couldn't help but take the younger boys side. Itzal remembered what it was like hunting on your own for food around that age. So he could sympathize with the pup.

Itzal looked over the rottweiler again and thought that he might need some persuading to just walk away. But Itzal could be very persuasive. He stepped around the corner and draw a throwing knife from his pouch, walking towards the man and the pup. He put a smug smile on his face as he approached, stopping a few feet away from the man, "Well what do we have here? A big mean man bullying a little hungry pup? Now what seems wrong with that? Itzal was a tiny bit smaller than the rottweiler, his muscle was more lean whereas the rottweiler seemed more beefy. But from the way Itzal carried himself anyone with half a brain could see he knew what he was doing and had been in his share of fights. From the scars he had, to the way he held the throwing knife loosely by his side with confidence.

And if the man hadn't realize Itzal meant business from all of that, the way Itzal's change came over him should have told him. Itzal's smug smile quickly disappeared being replaced by a cold hard grin. And his eyes which had been mocking, hardened to show a cold, seriousness that left no doubt that Itzal wasn't playing around. "Now how about you put the pup down. Take one piece of your sausage back. And if you do it all without arguing, I'll even give you a tiny piece of the elk meat I have. Or you can be bull headed and I would be forced to hurt you. And you would be lucky to walk away here without a limp, let alone any meat. Now honestly, which seems like the better option?" Itzal asked in a even, unwavering voice. He was flipping the throwing knife in his hand now, ready to send it whenever he felt fit if the man proved to be hard headed. Violence didn't bother Itzal in the least and it usually proved a good way to get things done. But sometimes even the suggestion of violence worked just as well.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread