Run,run,run all the way home
[html]

Sorry this post is so short. I wanted you to be open to choice if the butcher left or not, so I decided to leave it where it was. My post usually aren't this short, just so you know, lol.

Itzal laughed as he saw the pup run off and the butcher yelled at him. Itzal had followed the puppy into bushes with his eyes, making sure the pup got away. Then his eyes shot back to the butcher and he growled as the butcher had the nerve to order him around. "Maybe I let him get away because I wasn't trying to catch him in the first place. And I honestly wouldn't be ordering me around if I were you. I'm not some pup who you can push around." And just so show that Itzal meant what he said, he brought his arm up and flicked his wrist, sending the throwing knife flying by the Butcher's head to find its way into the trunk of a tree a few feet behind him. Itzal glared at the butcher and then his lips broke out into a cold smile, showing off the tip of his teeth. "I could put my knives anywhere I wanted to before you ever even reached me. So I would suggest refraining yourself from trying to control this little meeting. And just be happy that I'm generous enough to give you any meat at all.

Itzal reached into his pouch and pulled the jar of meat out and another throwing knife. He opened the jar and cut off a small sliver of meat. Enough so that Itzal still had plenty but at least the butcher wouldn't walk away with nothing. He growled and tossed the meat at the butcher. "Now take the meat I'm giving you and get out of here before your greed gets you hurt. Understand?" Itzal was done giving the man chances. If he didn't take the meat and walk away now, Itzal was going to put the next knife right in his lower ribs.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread