Run,run,run all the way home
[html]

A defensive and slightly hurt little growl came from Kohaku as Itzal laughed. He was a prince! Princes don't get laughed at. Kohaku pushed his chest out a little in an attempt to seem more regal. The pup calmed down a little when Itzal spoke again and led to quick nods in agreement. "Yeah! If I was bigger and had hands he wouldn't have been able to do anythin'. " He wanted to shift so badly. If only his mother hadn't been a one-form. If only she had made him a luperci. He hated his mother for many reasons, and not being a luperci was one of the big ones.

The colorful pup gave a nod as Itzel spoke of hunting later. Kohaku couldn't hunt because even Amy didn't know how. Although he had received a few tips from Alastar before she had been stolen, it wasn't any real training. However, he was not about to admit his weakness. The pup's golden guardian always emphasized never showing weakness. So when Itzal asked about Kohaku's hunting abilities, the pup froze. "Oh, a, yeah. I can hunt. The stealing was... part of my training. Yeah! I need to learn, I mean get better on account ah, Amy. She always says I need to train... so, yeah." Emerald eyes looked away as he tried not to look to black male in the eye. It was obvious that Kohaku was lying, but he tried.

For a brief moment, Kohaku scrutinized the male before him. Amy always told him that he had to take advantage of those around him and get what he needed from others. What could Itzal give him? Besides the food of course.

Word Count → 000

Out of character

<style>
.kohowl {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hsKcS.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#372f25; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:430px 0px 5px 0px; color:#9c9072; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #1a1611;}
.kohowl b {color:#7c8a30; text-shadow:#1a1611 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohowl p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kohowl p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7c8a30; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.kohowl .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread