Run,run,run all the way home
[html]

The other smiled at Kohaku, or was that a smirk? Well, it didn't matter because Itzal agreed with Kohaku. Being a luperci was the best and the pup wished that he could be one as well. If he had hands he could hunt better, climb trees, and fight off idiot mutts. The pup's tail wagged furiously as he thought about the possibilities.

The male asked Kohaku a bunch of questions and he sat to consider them. Should he tell Itzal about Amy? Was it safe? Green eyes looked at Itzal, trying to figure out if he should trust the male with such information. Eventually, Kohaku decided that it was safe. Itzal had been really kind and didn't seem like he had any hidden agendas. "Amy is the dog I travel with. She's a lot older than me and teaches me lots of things. She's not my real mommy, but she's just like a mommy. Really kind and fun. Amy trains me to become a good wolf." Being a wolf in the pups mind meant being strong. He felt the kind of training that Amy put him through was obvious and self-explanatory, so there was no need for details.

At last, Kohaku thought of something that he could get from Itzal. If Itzal became Kohaku's friend, then the wolf might trade with Amy for a bargain. Amy always needed things, so surely she could use Itzal. "Hey, wanna be my friend?"

Word Count → 000

Out of character

<style>
.kohowl {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hsKcS.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#372f25; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:430px 0px 5px 0px; color:#9c9072; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #1a1611;}
.kohowl b {color:#7c8a30; text-shadow:#1a1611 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohowl p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kohowl p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7c8a30; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.kohowl .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread