Run,run,run all the way home
[html]

Although Kohaku didn't want to tell Itzal everything, he was far to excited about sharing his experiences with someone that he spoke more than he wanted. His words came out as an endless stream that flowed quicker than an overfilled river. Kohaku didn't understand that he shouldn't like Amy, or that she only cared for him for her own personal game. The times that she hurt him were often, but the pup had learned to covet her kindness. To him, she was the best and he was more than happy to tell anyone who would listen.

Itzal's question made the young male pause. He couldn't tell the black male where Amy was, that would be bad. It was too much information. Instead, Kohaku shrugged. "Only the weak ones. But Amy... not here. I'm on a trainin' mission. Can't be with Amy." Although he tried to hide it, Kohaku really felt bad about his failure. His ears dropped slightly and his bi-colored tail slowed.

The pup's mood improved when Itzal agreed to be his friend. Kohaku stood and dipped into a play bow. His butt began to wag and his tail moved again. A lopsided grin crossed the pup's face as he let his tongue roll out."Yeah! I'm your friend! We can be playmates and help each other and... and... do lots of fun stuff!" Giving a small wolfish bark, Kohaku bounced back and forth as he invited Itzal to play.

Word Count → 000

Out of character

<style>
.kohowl {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hsKcS.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#372f25; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:430px 0px 5px 0px; color:#9c9072; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #1a1611;}
.kohowl b {color:#7c8a30; text-shadow:#1a1611 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohowl p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kohowl p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7c8a30; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.kohowl .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread