Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Hope tihs is okay and hope you don't mind the PP on her escaping his grip.

It was the moment that Itzal realized who it was that had shot him that his life was saved but Axelle's put in danger. So far Itzal had only felt anger towards his attacker. And anger Itzal could deal with. He could keep Eztli at bay just barely when he was overwhelmed with anger, but he could do it. The shock of finding out who it was that was hunting him was what put a crack in his control that he couldn't fix. And now Eztli was slipping through the crack and Itzal was fighting to keep him in.

As Itzal tried to stand up another arrow came his way and he ducked. He looked up, just in time to see the black and white wolf throw one of his knives back at him. Itzal's mind didn't believe what his eyes were telling him. But the arrow that had went by his head seconds before left him no doubt. Axelle was the one hunting him. And that was when the shock set in. Itzal was to busy feeling Eztli slipping through to talk. By the time she had gotten on top of him, he wasn't just struggling to stop her, he was also struggling against the monster inside of him. Itzal thought he had gotten Eztli under control and he might have, but any hope of that was gone when Itzal felt the cold presence of the knife against his throat. He crumpled then, mentally, and Eztli came in. Itzal didn't care if this woman was the closest thing he had come in a long time to love. He didn't care that she was his closest friend. All he cared about was that she was threatening his life. And that was enough for Itzal to hand over control to Eztli.

Itzal felt his own consciousness slip to the back of his mind, felt himself lose control of the body that was his. And then he was gone, lost in Eztli, the serial killer mad man that had been dying to come out and play with Axelle since there first meeting almost. And now he wanted to do much more than play. He wanted to watch her scream. It didn't matter that Axelle meant so much to Itzal because to Eztli she was only still alive because he hadn't yet decided she needed to die. Which she soon would. After he had his fun. Eztli close his eyes and licked his lips as he felt the knife against his throat. He loved it, that this was the closest he had ever come to dying and he wasn't even afraid. Eztli didn't know what fear felt like and he never would. The only thing he knew was the pleasure of causing others pain and suffering before eventually ending their lives.

Eztli struggled against her and had to give her credit that she put up a good fight but he was determined to win. And believing that your only purpose and reason for existing was to win helped a lot. He smiled up at her as she started to speak but his left hand snaked down to grab the sultan's knife that Itzal carried on one of his belt loops. Eztli preferred the sultan's knife to Itzal's dagger, because he could punch and cut with it at once. Before she could finish her sentence and slit his throat Eztli brought one of his fist across her face, hitting her in the jaw and giving her cheek a small cut all in one. As he hit her he rolled his weight with the punch and rolled himself on top of her. He had hit her hard enough to daze her for a second and he took that time to stand up and drag her up with him, slamming her against the brick wall so her back was to him and one of her arms was twisted behind her back. He laughed in her ear, a cold hard laugh and licked the blood off of her cheek from the cut. "What was that bitch?" Eztli whispered in her ear, laughing again.

Eztli brought the sultan's knife across her upper arm, making another shallow slash on her arm, and then two more down her arm as she struggled and pushed back against him but his grip was firm and hard on her arm and he made sure his weight was against her. Each of them bled a little, one's blood flowing into the others. He tsked loud enough for her to hear and then sighed, "You know if that fool Itzal had just let me kill you earlier, then he wouldn't have gotten himself into this situation. Of course, if he had, I wouldn't be having the fun I'm about to have now." He thought for a second and grinned, showing his teeth, "Actually, I don't think you are bleeding enough to call this fun yet. The fun will start soon though." Eztli started to cut her shallowly on the back of her shoulder, laughing as he licked some more blood from the wound. "You almost killed that little bitch Itzal. He would have gotten both of us killed trying to hold me back. But of course when you put the knife to his throat, I convinced him to let me out. It wasn't that hard. You did do most of the work for me." He growled, looking down at his leg that had an arrow through it. Eztli grabbed arrow head part of the shaft and pulled, snarling as more blood poured out of the wound as he pulled the arrow the rest of the way through and panted, snarling. She was still struggling though and as he had pulled the arrow out his grip on her wrist loosened enough for her to twist out of it and push her self back against him sending him stumbling a few feet. He snarled and then smiled, clapping slowly. "Yes, I think this will be very fun indeed." He said as he started to advance on her again, his eyes cold and hard, and his mouth watering from his hunger to make her scream.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread