Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Yup totally fine ! I added something in between that O.o and I hope the leap is fine ! [WC: 591 | Pts: 5]

She was punched and pushed onto her back before she even finished her sentence. When she saw the face, she froze and stopped fighting him. ”Itzal…!” But she noticed his murderous, empty eyes – something was off about him. The punch to her face hurt, and she knew her former lover wouldn’t have done that to her – but maybe so. She was about to kill him. Itzal stood up, and manhandled her to her feet as well. Then he twisted her and slammed her into the brick wall nearby. Her face was forced to the side and the other side probably sported a nice gash thanks to the rock. She listened to his twisted voice, as it was all she could do, and felt him cutting into her. She struggled as much as she could, but knew there was no getting out of his vice grip. The way he licked the blood off of her cheek would have turned her on if she wasn’t in a lot of danger at the moment. She tried desperately not to panic, but she could feel it rising within her.

Axelle could feel the other man cutting through her skin, but she really couldn’t feel it. Her blood was boiling enough to make her numb to everything – sure, she felt the sting and the pain from the cut, but she couldn’t let it get to her. She rolled her back muscles to try to get free as he licked the wound on her shoulder – no luck. As she could feel the sickening glide of his evil tongue over her wounds, she brought up her other elbow (the arm that wasn’t pinned) and slammed him in the side of the head. It didn’t seem to do much damage – only alert him that he still had an arrow protruding out of his leg. She carefully waited to feel his hand loosen for her to worm out of it. She pushed him backwards with her rump and spun around. Her dagger was still in the formerly unpinned hand – and she switched it to her right, her favored hand. ”Glad I can entertain you, Eztli.” Her voice was exasperated, but it didn’t waver. She was not amused by this entity. He didn’t seem that much different from the other man Kai killed, but she didn’t need Kai now. This one was hers.

She locked eyes with him, as she stripped the crossbow from her back. It wasn’t going to give her much use now. "Yeah, too bad I can't kill you. That would've been the highlight of my day." She grinned at him maliciously. Even though he was Itzal's dangerous side, she wouldn't let him hurt her. Then she rushed him. Her dagger was held in the way that he held his sultan knife – and she slashed at his arm when she jumped onto him – frontwards. There was nothing she could do while he was on his feet, but having him on the ground – she could do much more. There was no way he wasn’t going to fall backwards when she leapt at him like that. When the two slammed on the ground, Axelle made use of the few seconds he was thrown off – she swung her fists angrily at his face. Her punches landed hard – and she wanted to use her knife, but she didn’t want to kill him. She would have rather killed Eztli, but he was in the same body – if she wanted to kill one, she’d have to kill both, and that wasn’t something she wanted.

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread