Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
I think we’re pretty much fine with our PPing? If you don’t like anything, let me knoww [WC: 300 | Pts: 3]

Her wild punches weren’t enough to disarm the madman. She was captured by the biceps and thrown backwards, but before she could really fall – she was punched in the stomach. The force from the punch was what really made her fall all the way. The air rushed out of her lungs, which caused her to choke once again, and she hit the pavement hard. Before she could even realize or do anything about it, Eztli was on top of her with a knife pressed to her neck. Wonderful, another scar. It seemed like it was just the other day that she took off all her bandages from the last incident. Actually, it was.

The horrible surge of pain enveloped her, and she could feel a blood curdling scream building up inside of her. But she couldn’t just lay there and scream – she needed to do something about this. She did not come to Halifax to lose. Axelle noticed that her arms were free – and she made a fist. Then she uppercutted the man. Her punch landed hard, like every other did, right on his neck. There was no way that he would have been able to avoid that. Then she brought her other fist up and slammed him in the side of the head. She tried to shimmy out of his grip, but his legs were wrapped tight against her and she knew he wouldn’t be distracted for long. She could feel the blood leaking down her chest and into the street, but she still had control. Even if his plan was to kill her, she wasn’t afraid. She knew what she was doing, despite the fact that she might have been losing to him. She wasn’t afraid of death, but she knew she wouldn’t die here. Not now, anyway.

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread