Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]

Yeah I was thinking the same. And sorry this one isn't to great, I'm busy trying to get ready for school and stuff, so my post haven't been to great lately. Oh and you like the new table? It fits this moment well.

Word Count → 000

Eztli was smiling as he pressed the knife to her throat. He planned on watching her scream and then cutting her throat and watching her bleed to death. He started to press down with the knife but her uppercut caught him off guard. His head snapped back and he growled. Then another fist hit him in the side of the head. Eztli snarled, feeling her squirming under him. He was a tiny bit dazed from the punches but he kept his grip with his legs tight. She wasn't going anywhere. He made a fist himself and punched her in the jaw with a hook. He leaned in close and grabbed her throat in his paw. He smiled at her, as he licked her cheek once again. "You know, I don't think they usually fight as much as you do. You have a fire in you. I can see what that bitch Itzal sees in you." He tightened his grip on her throat, laughing, "And since he cares so much, I'm going to make this more personal. I'm going to squeeze the life out of you. It will be like he is squeezing the life out of you himself. He will be able to feel it you know. Your throat being crushed under my hand." Eztli pressed one of his claws into her neck, smiling to himself.

Eztli could see that she was having a hard time breathing. She was still struggling against him, but she couldn't land any seriously punches since his face was so close to hers. He was going to drag this out. He wouldn't let her pass out from lack of oxygen, every time he thought she was getting close he loosened his grip to give her enough to keep going. He was just going to wait until she could barely hang on, then crush her throat. He smiled, showing off his teeth as he licked his black lips. He was going to kill her now, and then he would go and kill again and again. As he started to tighten on her throat once again, his hand suddenly let go and he growled. Itzal was pushing for control and he was getting closer. Eztli snarled, not at Axelle this time but at Itzal. He grabbed his head, sitting up, away from Axelle as he growled. It was getting harder to push Itzal down and away. Eztli was trying to keep in control and he couldn't defend himself like this, he knew. If he didn't regain control soon, Axelle would have the chance she needed to kill both of them.

Image courtesy of antithisis-stock@deviantART

<style>
.badassitzal .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.badassitzal p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.badassitzal b {color:#ff7f7f; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.badassitzal {background-color:#ab0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/h6DVd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.badassitzal .inner {margin:270px 10px 0px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted dotted none dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.badassitzal .wordcount {color:#ff7f7f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread