Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
I feel that this one would fit as well…

The hook to her jaw rocked her brain hard enough to make her dizzy for a few moments. Axelle was strong, but she wasn’t super woman. She had her flaws, and right now there were showing very prominently. The blow left her dazed for a few seconds – long enough for Eztli to get his hands around her throat. As soon as she felt the pressure, she panicked. She clutched his hands with her own and stared at him, wide eyed. Even in a moment of panic, Axelle had something smart to say. ”You know, if you weren’t trying to really kill me – this would turn me on.” She smiled through the choking sensation she was feeling. ”You can’t kill me because I won’t let you.” She would fight to the death – someone would die, and she knew it wouldn’t be her.

Axelle began to gag as Eztli’s grip tightened around her throat. Her eyes began to pulsate and they felt like they would pop out of her head – and just when the sensation began to get worse, he let go. She lay back just breathing as she watched Eztli back away from her. She didn’t know what was going on inside of his head, but she didn’t care. She had a chance.

Her knife had flew a few inches from her hand when he began to choke her. Though, the knife might have helped her in that time. She scrambled to her feet dizzily, and retrieved it. She stood up and walked toward an internally struggling Eztli. Being choked like that had caused her to lose her mind. At that point, she didn’t care who he was, he was going to die. She lunged toward him again – unsure if he saw her coming or not – and they both landed hard on the pavement once more. She climbed on top of him, and held the dagger to his throat once more. ”This time I won’t hold back.” And she pushed the knife down into his skin.

Word Count: 335

<style type="text/css">
.crow b {font-weight:bold; color:#e50a09; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8a0808; }
.crow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.crow {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... _Brenn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#decdce; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread