Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Kind short and sloppy, sorry.

Itzal caught her as she leaped at him, wrapping his arms around her. He could feel Axelle pressing her face into his chest. He was rubbing her back, holding her tight against him. He had missed her more than he had even realized. He inhaled her scent mixed with his. He had missed that smell, both of their scents together. He couldn't help but smirk as she declared how much she had missed him. Her words were muffled by his chest, but he could still hear them. He had forgotten what it felt like to hold her. He had also forgotten how short she was, compared to him. The way she was hugging him so hard reminded him of the day he had showed up at her den and she had pounced on him, sending both of them onto the bed. But this hug was different. It was one of longing, not sexually, but longing for what they had before.

After all this time all Itzal wanted was to be close to Axelle. He just wanted to know that she was there for him to hold. And right now she was. Itzal grinned again, running one paw up and down her back, "I think I do know. It is good to hold you again." He said, closing his eyes as he felt her pressed against him. He pulled her arms off from around him and knelled down in front of her. He put his head against her should and smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You know, even covered in blood, you smell amazing." He said, smirking in his usual cocky way. He was happy that her anger was gone and that she had missed him too. Right now he didn't want to take it too far. He just wanted to enjoy the time he had with her.

Itzal would worry about Eztli later. He knew now that he could stop Eztli from killing Axelle, and so did Eztli. Itzal could feel it. Eztli still want pain and suffering, but he had a new respect for Axelle. She mattered enough to Itzal that hurting her would just be an inconvenience to Eztli. Not that he wouldn't try. But he would rather go after someone Itzal cared little about. So the kill would be easier. Itzal didn't feel the need to share that with Axelle at the moment. He didn't want to ruin their reunion.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread