Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
This one was shitty too. [Words: 328 :: Points: 3]

As her former lover sank to the ground, she hugged his head instead. They stood there for a few moments, and she planted small, sweet kisses in his hair. This was so wrong as she thought back about Kai, but at the moment – it felt so right. ”Same here.” She wanted to call him a pet name, but realized she didn’t have any for him. That sucked.

He reminded her of how dirty she was at the moment. ”Ugh, I would really like a bath.” She didn’t like smelling like so much blood – it gave her bad flashbacks of her near-death experience in the crumbling city. She remembered the man’s slumped body, the apartment – which was around the corner – that was soaked with blood and intestines everywhere; the nice blue wallpaper was no longer blue after they got done with him. Taught him not to fuck with her. He paid with his life.

”But thank you, I guess.” She mumbled the words into his hair. Now she had to hunch over a bit to accommodate his new size. He was shorter than her (surprisingly) being on his knees. She wondered if there was a lake or some kind of water source around where she could wash her body. She looked up from his head and looked around. ”Do you know of anywhere around here with a lake?” She never needed to bathe when she was in Halifax, but maybe he did. She just wanted to wash all the dried blood from her fur so at least when she went back to Anathema, she didn’t look like a mess. She didn’t want Kai getting overprotective over her again and doing something stupid – kinda like what she was doing there in the first place. Kai didn't need to know about her personal missions, and even though he would see much of the outcome - he didn't need to see her in her worst state. So, she would gracefully hide that from him.

<style type="text/css">
.axemask b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family: georgia, serif; color:#221212; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4d342d; }
.axemask p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.axemask {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#866f5d; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/1zl7nmx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread