Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]

WC:331 | Pts: 3 – Ooc. Smile

The female continued to float around in the water, even when Itzal joined her. She watched him do the same as she had done, and pop up to float on his back. He kept a close watch on her, but she did her own thing. She dunked herself and swam below the surface, underneath him – sending small currents toward his body – and popping up on the other side. She caught his question and replied with a smile, ”I think so…” Despite her muscles being sore from getting cut into, she didn’t feel any of them hurt more than the others. Her neck stung – probably only because she kept moving her head around – but nothing else really burned more or felt more sore.

Then she swam over to him, and rested her floating head lightly on his stomach. ”Well, I finally met your other half…” Though, it was nothing like she imagined – she was happy she got that out of the way. She had never met anyone who wanted to kill her so much – oh no, wait, scratch that – she did. The Halifax wolf who Kai tore apart and she ate. Her fingers trailed along his abdominal muscles naughtily – she shouldn’t be touching him like this. But she didn’t care. She had him back, and she wouldn’t let him slip out of her grasp this time like he had done before.

Her two-toned eyes studied him for any differences. He seemed to be the same old Itzal, aside from a few new scars. There was a silence between them for a few moments as she explored his body. Maybe a bit more muscular. The wheels were turning in her mind – what did he do to require more cracks in his body? Her eyes searched him for anything else that might lead to an answer, but she found none. ”Where did you go?” Her voice was quiet as he fingers traced his muscles – she kept her gaze on that while her ears listened for his answer.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread