Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Smile

Itzal watched as she swam around some more and then dove down and under him. He was smiling, looking around for her. Then she popped up on his other side and he shook his head but in a good way. "Good." He said before laying his head back on the water lightly and closing his eyes. He thought about how different this was from an hour ago. Itzal had been struggling for control and Axelle had been struggling to survive. Now they were floating together in a lake and everything seemed like it was okay. It made Itzal's head spin some, like he had just been thrown through a loop.

He opened his eyes and looked down at his stomach as he felt Axelle's head land on it lightly. He looked at her face, looking into her bi-colored eyes to see what he could find there. He wasn't sure what he saw though. He couldn't tell if Axelle was happy to be there with him or troubled. His brows had just begun to furrow with wondering when she brought up what had happened. Itzal's face immediately changed to one of remorse. But then he smiled, and nodded, his head splashing back on the water as he did so. "Yeah you did.....I think he liked you." Itzal said with a devilish grin at her. He watched her as she traced the contours of his muscles on his abdomen. He liked how it felt, having her touching him as she traced over his fur.

He was content to let her sit there and trace. After a few seconds he saw her eyes move over his body. He wasn't sure what she was looking for but he saw her eyes land on his new scar. It was his worse, stretching from the top of his left shoulder to the left part of his neck. Then she looked back down to her abdomen. Then she asked him where he had gone.

If there was any example of how much Itzal trusted and cared for Axelle, it was that he didn't even think about lying to her. He just told her the truth, "Me and Eztli hunted down my uncle and his pack. And when we found them, we killed them all. Most of the pack members were just business, nothing to personal. There were one or two I remembered. But it was my uncle that truly mattered to us. He was personal. When I found him, he fought me. After I beat him, I kept him alive for two days, torturing him until he begged us to kill him." Itzal looked away from her, across the lake. He couldn't help letting a cruel grin spread over his face as he remembered it all. "I finally gave him what he wanted." Itzal looked back at her, the smile fading from his face. He reached down and brushed some wet hair out of her eyes. "Then I just kind of wandered again. Eventually I realized I was heading back in this direction. So I came back." He finished his brief story and then waited for her to say something. He could still feel her tracing his skin and he had to resist the urge to shiver from both the cold and her light touch.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread