Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Big Grin And Itzal is just such a flirt.

Itzal was happy when she laughed, even if it was in response to something he said about Eztli. "Yes well that maybe be his definition of like, but it isn't mine. Mine is very different." Itzal said looking at her. Itzal gently ran his thumb from her temple to her cheek and then took his hand away, smiling at her. It was true Eztli loved to cause Itzal suffering, and Eztli knew the best way to do that was through the few Itzal cared about. But sometimes they managed to work together, like when they were killing his uncle.

He looked back across the lake again and nodded, "It was. Seeing him get what he deserved. He kill my mother and siblings. And left my father, his own brother, for dead. It was only right that I be the one to end his life." And Itzal had. He had also had his uncle skinned. When Itzal decided to head to a pack, he would grab it from where he had stashed it.

Itzal looked back towards Axelle when she lifted his arm. He looked at the wound she had touched and then at her. He put the hand of the arm she wasn't holding on her cheek, "I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt. And it is good that you fought him. Bastard didn't know what hit him. " Itzal said, moving his hand under her chin so he could look her in her different colored eyes, "Hell, even I didn't know what hit him." He smiled, moving his hand out from under her chin. He could feel Eztli, somewhere in his subconcious, but it was still to soon after getting control back that Itzal would be able to hear him. It would be a tiny bit longer before Eztli could try and take control again. But he would have to soon, so that he could kill. If not, he would be restless from a failed hunt, something that had never happened before.

Itzal noticed her smile and followed her gaze to her reflection. Itzal's thoughts followed hers because he believed she was beautiful. In a way that other wolves wouldn't understand. Except maybe the one whole he didn't know about. But in his mind he believe no one would understand how the scarred up, female warrior could appear to be so beautiful in his eyes. It was just the way she held herself, the way he could throw anything at her, and she just seemed to want more. He smiled down at her reflection, "You are the most beautiful wolf I know." He said, though he didn't know he was echoing her own thoughts. He smiled though and decided to ask a question, "So how have you been? How is the pack?"

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread