Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal gave her a sheepish grin as she turned what he had said to her about her wounds against him. He shrugged, "Yeah, I remember saying something like that." He watched her disappear under the water only to have her head pop up on his other side. He sighed in defeat as she told him to get it looked at. Itzal was just about to bring up the point of not having anyone he trusted near by who could patch him up. But that argument was squashed when she mention Rio of all people. Of course he would be living with the only person around who could look at it. And he supposed if he had to have it looked at, he would rather Rio do it than anyone else. At least she wouldn't see his injure as a chance to kill him. He smiled at Axelle, shaking his head in disbelief, "Yeah, I know about Rio. Probably more than you think." He laughed then, still grinning, "I'm living with her. Here in Halifax. Her and someone else who she is letting stay there as well. I hadn't realized you two knew each other." Itzal would never have guessed that Rio and Axelle knew anything about the other, even that the other existed. It's a small world, he thought with a smile.

Itzal was pleased that she remembered the encounter. He wasn't sure why, he just found it pleasing. He watched her as she played in the water with her fingers, waiting for her to answer him. When he heard her say yes he smiled, happy to know that she wanted him back in the pack, where he could be close to her. He knew she was right, that Anathema suited him and he didn't know a thing about the other pack she mentioned. So it was settled in his mind. He would return to Anathema where he could see Axelle more often.

He nodded when she asked if he was clean enough. Most of the blood was gone and the wounds that were still bleeding lightly, like his leg, weren't going to bother him. His blood on him was fine. He swam over to the bank, walking up the bank when his feet touched the bottom of the lake edge. He didn't put a lot of weight on his wounded leg but he managed to walked a few feet away from the water. Then he sat down in the grass and sighed, easing his leg down. It wasn't the worse wound he had ever had but he wouldn't be at his best for a while. That irritated him some though Axelle couldn't have known it was him she was shooting at. He would just have to try and stay out of trouble until it healed up. He looked at Axelle and smiled, "So, what now?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He knew eventually she would have to leave and he would have to head back to Rio's. But he didn't want to be the one to bring up that goodbye. Not yet.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread